In a world of endless digital information, it’s hard to know what’s importantand what’s not.
It is our business to tell you – in an easy to understand and entertaining way. After our IoT courses you know what shapes your business in the near future – and how you can profit from it. We consider ourself a lighthouse in an ocean of digital information about IoT.
The IOT ONE ACADEMY is a digital campus for corporate education of employees in the field of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), also called Industry 4.0 in Germany.
The goal of the particularly practice-oriented, digital academy is to support large companies in modernizing parts of their production and administration with the latest IoT-Technologies.
The IOTONE ACADEMY uses the latest didactic, app-based methods to enable particularly sustainable learning and a high level of learning transfer.
The technological basis of the IOT ONE Academy is the mobile learning platform of repeatmobile, a SaaS provider for app-based learning with customers such as Lufthansa, LSG SkyChefs, Volkswagen and Media Saturn.
With the IOT ONE ACADEMY we cover IIoT topics like Blockchain, Augmented Reality, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, Smart Industry, etc. and make them easy to understand for employees of companies.
Participants walk away with solid and sustainable knowledge and skills of the deep tech areas in the field of Industrial IoT, e.g. Distributed Ledger Technology, Predictive Maintenance or IIoT as well as a wide understanding, based on practical use cases and first initial ideas how to implement the IIoT technologies in their own company.
The courses have a duration of 6 weeks.
Starting with 299 EUR for private participants and 599 EUR for corporations with a minimum of 10 participants and the pure digital version we offer an affordable pricing.
Why do we do this? In terms of digitization, Germany is far behind in the B2C sector - as are many other western countries. The market, which is aimed at consumers (such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.) is divided between Americans and Chinese. In the B2B sector and especially in the digitalisation of industry (also known as Industry 4.0), however, Germany still has a significant chance of maintaining its top position in the world market. But hurry is called for, there is not much time left. We want to support and help to ensure that our German economy will continue to be efficient and competitive in the future: by providing well-founded information on IIoT topics, comprehensively but easily digestible and presented in an exciting way, with a high practical relevance and a high monetary take-away value.
The IOT ONE ACADEMY uses an app-centric learning method that is used and proven in many companies today for the extra-occupational training of employees. For example, managers from management and IT departments can be trained sustainably in certain topics by using the learning app for only about 10-15 minutes per day. Learning in the app is fun and also meets the human needs of highly stressed employees.
- Specific IIoT topics (e.g. Augmented Reality, Blockchain, AI, ML etc.)
- Training along real existing IIoT-use cases
- Overviews / eagle's perspective and easy to understand summaries
- High practical relevance in all contents
- Workshop situations with tutors (real or virtual)
- Deep insights made easy to understand
- Simple adaptation to the often "brutal" everyday life of a manager
- Supported by an editorial team and a Messenger system in Whats app style
- Entertainment in content and formats (infotainment)
- Equipped with the latest App Learning Technology (powered by repeat mobile, a pioneer in mobile learning)
- Courses take place with a minimum of 5 participants
- Participants register independently on the academy page and receive a login by e-mail.
- In case of payment, the entire course will be activated + a seminar date on site (or virtually) will be arranged.
- Participants download the app from the Internet and start digital training.
- The course is held, paying participants receive editorial support & a certificate.
- An Ideation Workshop takes place in the seminar
- Ideas for the integration in the company are generated and follow-ups are planned.
Smart Factory Kunshan is a Startup Factory joint venture with the Kunshan City Government, which was established in 2017 specifically for Industry 4.0. The official opening of the 15,000 square meter facility will take place in October 2018, but our Smart Factory Event Arena will open its doors in spring 2018.
The aim of the demonstration and integration factory is to create an innovative environment for Industrial Internet of Things / Industry 4.0 from research and demonstration to employee qualification. We enable international and Chinese companies to integrate and demonstrate their Industry 4.0 technologies into the real production environment of one of our companies.
IOT ONE LTD is a community platform that provides users with transparent and comprehensive information about IoT vendors, solutions and technologies to help buyers quickly find the best solution on the market. IoT ONE also curates offline conferences, delegations and executive reports to educate executives and policy makers about the IoT technology landscape.